DIGITAL FILM EDITOR @ The Earth Observatory of Singapore (EOS)
We are looking for a full-time Digital Film Editor to join the Art+Media Group at EOS. Our award-winning film, animation, and games are inspired by natural hazards, scientific research, and social issues.
Apply if you are looking for:
– A meaningful job that can positively impact regional communities,
– A unique and innovative workplace environment,
– A real connection between science, creativity and society,
– A collaboration with a dynamic creative team and world-class scientists, and
– Competitive compensation, performance bonus and benefits.
Send your demo reel web link, resume, and introductory email to email@example.com. Open until filled.
– Edit live action short and feature films, live action and animation and other visual projects
– Have an open mindset, able to multi-task and stay flexible in terms of workflow
– Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
– Occasional participation in film production
– Report to the Director and Producer
– Highly skilled in FCP7 and FCP10, Compressor, Encore, Photoshop and screen capturing methods
– Meticulous, detailed oriented, able to solve challenges in creative ways, and work harmoniously within a production group
– Able to work independently, self-motivated, good communication skills and able to deliver high-quality results
– An interest in Earth, the environment and/or Earth science is essential
– Bachelor Degree in Filmmaking, Film Editing, or equivalent
– Basic film production skills are a plus, including operating a DSLR and sound recording equipment
– 2 to 5 years experience preferred